Saturday, November 24, 2007

Introducing.....Pavo!





We are doggy parents!!! We rescued this dog on Thanksgiving night on our walk home. We've been seeing and feeding this little guy on the street for a couple weeks and decided she needed to come home with us. Most of you know that Amy is not a dog person, but it was her idea. We named her Pavo (which is Spanish for Turkey) because we found her on Turkey Day. We have no idea what kind of dog she is, but we think she is about 2 months old. She is soo cute! Now we just have to figure out how to potty train her and get rid of her fleas! :(


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!! Dogs are awesome! You will be so happy you have Pavo. Oh, and Dios and Diablo say hello to their new cousin!!

Anonymous said...

Now we know we've heard everything! What a shock, especially for you Amy. Is the altitude getting to you? She looks very cute! Have fun wiping up the poop and pee - you're in for lots of puppy togetherness! Good Luck! Mom & Dad B.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!!!!!!!! Is this the Amy who does not like animals.Ecuador has really made you a changed person. Never in all my life would I have believed this.You must tell Justin and Rhonda!!! The Brills will be thrilled. Love Mom G

Nikki Crockett said...

I love the name Pavo, that cracks me up! He looks very cute and snuggly. He'll be a nice friend to have around. :)

Robinson Family said...

I'd like to think Amy realized she and dogs were meant to be on that ride home from Atlanta with baby Sampson in the back. ;-) Congrats on being doggy parents! And I love the name Pavo. Es muy bein!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

You a dog?!! There really are miralcles going on over there!! Ha Ha, your hooked now!

Love ya,
Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

AMY!!!!!!!!! You have a DOG?!?!?!? hahahaha!!! I love it! Ecuador obviously has some kind of magic over you.... I'm happy for you, and she is so stinkin' cute!
Kathryn B.

christiejones said...

I am speechless. Amy, you have a dog??? Pavo is so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys:)
Amy, I emailed you from Jarrod's account. I don't think you got it because I didn't hear back. Can I call you? We need to communicate:(
Love you, Christie

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo Great!
If you need any info on how to potty train feel free to ask.We been true.Not that hard.
Love Uncle Keith & Aunt Tina